Businesses in northwest Washington state are sometimes obliged to contract with several different Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC) companies in order to have all their commercial comfort systems maintained and serviced when it becomes necessary. A better choice would be to have BTU Mechanical LLC provide all your contractor needs in these areas, so you can have the same reliable and professional service for all systems, and be confident they are in good hands.
We service all commercial clients in the region including Tukwila, Kent, Graham, University Place, Steilacoom, Tacoma, and Seattle, so we have a very broad area of satisfied customers whom we consider part of our Washington family. We’ve listed below some of the services for which our expert technicians offer professional excellence and outstanding customer service. If you have any questions about these or other services we provide, by all means contact us, and let’s discuss your commercial HVAC needs.
- Commercial heating and cooling – all businesses rely to a great extent on their heating and cooling systems to provide the necessary comfort for employees, as well as the temperature and humidity control which some assets require for their well-being. When so much depends on your HVAC comfort systems, your best bet is to contract with BTU Mechanical to keep all your valuable equipment running at its best, and when replacement is called for, we’ll be happy to consult with you, to ensure that the very best products and services are used for your commercial application.
- Installation, service, and repair of Walk-in Coolers and Freezers – no matter what kind of equipment your food service organization uses, our specialists have worked on it expertly in the past, and stand ready to provide you with the same kind of professional expertise. We work on True Mfg. Coolers and Freezers, Scotsman Ice Machines, Beverage Air Coolers and Freezers, Ice-o-Matic Ice Machines, Hoshizaki Ice Machines, Hoshizaki Coolers and Freezers, Manitowoc Ice Machines, Continental Coolers and Freezers, Kolpak Refrigeration Units, Heat Craft Refrigeration Units, and Larkin Cooling Systems – and a whole lot more besides!
- Gas lines and repairs – new neighborhoods and new homes or businesses built into existing neighborhoods often require gas lines to be installed, so customers can take advantage of clean, inexpensive gas for their energy needs. BTU Mechanical handles this kind of installation, and when repairs are needed for existing gas lines, we can implement corrective actions with a minimum of downtime and inconvenience to gas line customers.
- Electrical services – all businesses have need of electrical services to supply power to the equipment which helps run the business, and to keep lighting, heating, and air conditioning operating reliably and smoothly. Repairs are sometimes needed for electrical wiring and equipment in this area, as well as the installation of new electrical service for additional buildings, or replacement of lines which have undergone deterioration – for all these needs, BTU Mechanical technicians are the best service choice in the region.
- Ductless heating and cooling – the advantages provided by ductless heating and cooling systems are many and significant, with lower energy costs, a less obtrusive footprint, and zero loss of energy through ductwork being chief among them. To find out more about how ductless systems can save your business a ton of money on operating costs, while also displaying a modern, streamlined aesthetic, contact BTU Mechanical at your earliest opportunity to discuss potential solutions.